Welcome to Fifth Grade!

Hi Fifth Graders!

Happy New Year! No, it isn't a new physical year, but a new school year. I hope you had a great summer! I hope you guys are excited about coming back to school. I look forward to hearing the stories of the things you did and the places you've visited. I have my own set of stories to share with you guys and lots of photos to show you.

For some of you guys, this is more like a reunion. I taught some of you all in first grade and look forward to seeing how much you have grown. As stated on my AES page, I will be teaching Science, Social Studies, and Health and my class has relocated across from my previous classroom. We're going to have a great year learning and doing projects. I look forward to seeing you at Open House and on the first day of school! Enjoy the remainder of your summer!

Ms. Thornton

Comments